- Ride begins just west of the Intermodal Hub at the UTA offices located at 669 W 200 S.
- Ride start is at 8:00 am.
- Riders starting before 8:00 am may find rest stops not open.
- Three rest stops/aid stations will be provided along the route, approximately every 15 miles.
- Riders starting before or too late after the designated start time may not have support from the SAG vehicles and may find rest stops closed.
Aid stations will open based upon an 8am start time. If you leave earlier or much later, they might not be open.