- Riders who did not pick up their packets prior to the event may check-in the morning of the ride from 6:30 – 7:30 am.
- Photo ID and a signed waiver will be required at check-in.
- All registered riders MUST check-in prior to starting the FRONT RUNNER® Bicycle Century Ride.
- Rider check-in will be organized in alphabetical order by your last name.
- The rider packet will include a numerical wrist band to be worn at all times during the ride.
- Two more corresponding numerical tags will be provided to be attached to your bike and gear bag, and will be required to retrieve your belongings.
- All riders under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by an adult as per the FRONT RUNNER® Bicycle Century Liability Release Form.