Packet pickup will be held on Friday, May 5th 3-7 pm in the Union Ballroom of the Courtyard Marriott Downtown located at 345 W 100 S, Salt Lake City.
- Photo ID and a signed waiver will be required at check-in.
- All registered riders MUST check-in prior to starting the FRONT RUNNER® Century.
- Rider check-in will be organized in alphabetical order by your last name.
- The rider packet will have a numerical wristband, which is to be worn during the event.
- Two more corresponding numerical tags will be provided to be attached to your bike and gear bag, and will be required to retrieve your belongings.
- All riders under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by an adult as per the FRONT RUNNER® Bicycle Century Ride Liability Release Form.
Saturday morning pickup is available from 6:30 – 7:30 am, but pickup on Friday night is highly advised.