Please check out our Question and Answer section for more details of what you can expect. Here’s the quick version of the ride:
- 62 mile bicycle ride option from Salt Lake City to Ogden.
- Up to 1,000 riders return by train.
- Transportation for your bicycle back to Salt Lake City.
- Two full-service rest stops.
- Sag support along the course.
- Finish line meal catered by Jason’s Deli for an additional cost.
- Finish line medal & t-shirt.
- SWAG bag full of goodies.
- A great early-season century to get some quality miles in those legs.
Come out and join 1,000 of your fellow cyclists by participating in a scenic tour of the Wasatch front by bicycle, with a return UTA FRONT RUNNER® train ride from Ogden to Salt Lake City’s Intermodal Hub. The FRONT RUNNER® Century bicycle ride is 100 kilometers (about 62 miles) of bicycle road riding from Salt Lake City to the Ogden Intermodal Hub over flat to rolling terrain with minimal elevation gain. The FRONT RUNNER® Century bicycle ride gives bicyclists a mix of urban and rural bicycle riding with magnificent views of the Wasatch Front and a small tour of Utah. You’ll be on the road and rolling your bicycle to Ogden with more than 1,000 of your best friends. Remember to keep your bicycle ride rolling at a steady pace to arrive in Ogden in ample time for the return UTA FRONT RUNNER® train ride to the Salt Lake City Intermodal Hub. Sound good so far? This will be the best Utah Century bicycle ride.